Register

DoubleCAD XT v5 has released

DoubleCAD Webinars
Read 14748 times
July 02, 2009, 11:01:56 AM
Just a heads-up:  there will be a Webinar next Thursday, July 9 on parametric constraints.  More will be added to the calendar early next week for additional Webinars throughout July.

The calendar with description and sign-ups:
http://www.doublecad.com/Support/LearningCenter/Webinars/EventsCalendar/tabid/1403/vw/1/Default.aspx

DoubleCAD XT Pro on XP Pro...

July 06, 2009, 04:11:27 PM
We've posted the rest of our July Webinar series on the Events Calendar at www.doublecad.com.  Six new topics about 1/2 XT and 1/2 PRO specific.  Check them out and sign up here:  http://www.doublecad.com/Support/LearningCenter/Webinars/EventsCalendar/tabid/1403/Default.aspx

(And there is still room to attend this Thursday's Webinar on using parametric constraints in PRO.)

-- William

* July 12, 2009, 08:48:13 PM
Thank you for recording the webinars. Sadly I do not have the technology to take part in the webinars.
Just a suggestion - Is it possible to use beter quality microphones. I am hearing impaired and find it difficult to understand what is said.
Keep up the good work

July 13, 2009, 10:34:12 AM
Thanks for the feedback.  We'll see if it is the microphone, the data compression, or if we simply need to speak more clearly.  I hope that we'll replace the recordings with better, progressive download versions too.

Regarding the technology, it takes only a browser and either computer speakers or headphones to participate.  WebEx may need to install an ActiveX controller, but it shouldn't be much to participate.  (And we do have two Webinars this month that will be in the morning in Australia -- one is tomorrow.)

* December 03, 2009, 09:51:04 AM
Are there going to be more webinars in a close future?

December 03, 2009, 02:19:35 PM
We don't have any scheduled right now, but may consider a few more sessions in January. 

* February 08, 2011, 05:53:22 AM
I know, necroposting ;)

Are you planning the release of any new tutorials, webinars, video courses at the moment? Or was the response not good enough? Ive seen the dvd and might buy it, simply to see how other users make their way through the day with DCAD. I think going viral with smaller video tuts might help DCAD with market immersion and penetration.

I know that especially architects like the "gimme information, visually, quick!" approach of video tuts ;)

Michael

Working with DCad XT V3.1 build 37.0
TurboCad V17 Platinum

February 08, 2011, 10:13:58 AM
At the moment none are on the drawing board, but there it is always a possibility that we will come up with something.