Register

DoubleCAD XT v5 has released

Training Material
Read 19145 times
* December 18, 2010, 05:29:15 AM
I'm also workin on CAD and any information will be pleased )
vision correctionастигматизм
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 01:20:05 AM by andrewz »

January 03, 2011, 06:49:46 PM
Boy, am I slacking! I have to get my butt into gear and post some notes up for you guys, so I am sorry for being so slow. I am also working with DesignCAD and TurboCAD and private work. :-[

BETA man and proud Kiwi. aka Steve The Kiwi
Supreme writer of DesignCAD Tutorials
Toshiba L50 Laptop - It is OK.
Intel i5-337U @1.8GHz, 12 gig RAM, 64 Bit Win 10
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVidia GeForce GT 740M

September 09, 2011, 07:31:33 PM
The DesignCadunleashed site seems to be no longer what it was. I will take a look at what I have and get a link up as to where to get the information. I have still been busy with lots of things some too many and some serious family problems to have been able to put serious time into training material.

Send me a PM to talk directly with me.

Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVidia GeForce GT 740M

September 28, 2011, 01:59:32 PM
Gents, Training material is complete that I have been working on and at present is going to through some trials with a complete and I mean a complete CAD virgin this coming weekend (this guy knows nothing about CAD except for the fact that CAD means 'Computor Aided Design'). Once reviewed it will be ready to go.

As for other work, key strokes etc, I am working through that.

I am also going to create a new website to publish my work on/in DoubleCAD and DesignCAD. I will not be doing any tutorials with TurboCAD as this has been amply and very well supported by a fine gentleman (Don Cheke) in Canada and Rob Berry in the 'Frisco area. Not forgetting IMSI/Design!

Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVidia GeForce GT 740M

* September 17, 2012, 03:26:42 AM
Hello members!

I would like to introduce myself as CAD drafter and would like to get answers from forum members.

Looking forward to your kind support!

Regards
Michael

September 17, 2012, 10:08:31 AM
Hello Michael, welcome along here to this forum. This forum is slow at times but there is a hardy few that keep an eye on procedings, so do ask your questions. The forum home page has a number of topic headings, so please post your questions there, off hand there is one 'Need Help....'. Please also indicate the version of DoubleCAD/TurboCAD LTE you are using and if possible, post your drawing as an attachment. As much information as you can helps us.

Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVidia GeForce GT 740M