Register

DoubleCAD XT v5 has released

Line not drawn to input length
Read 1032 times
* March 10, 2014, 11:05:58 AM
I just opened a drawing I have been working on  for several days. I tried a double line  today (I don't know how to use it) and got lost and escaped out of the comand. I then tried to draw a line 48" long at 0 degrees. I used the dynamic input as I have always done and the line was drawn at 1548.37inches long. I have tried to turn off the dynamic input and use the inspector bar and the same thing happens only at a different (seemingly random) length. I closed the program and re opened it and I still get same thing. I opened other files and I get the same thing it seems to be only on the line comand. when I input for the offset comand the offset is drawn right distance.
I think I have somehow changed some thing when I was experimenting with the double line.
what can I do to get back?

March 11, 2014, 06:29:39 AM
there are x y and z locks, that often trigger this effect. Look in the lower right hand of the screen adjacent to the x y z fields if a chck box is marked that value is locked just hit x y or z to unlock it. If that does not work you may need to cleanup your Built in folder. Search this forum for instruction on hoe to delete the built-in folder, and that should resolve the problem.

* March 21, 2014, 08:30:36 AM
Thanks,
I deleted the built file and re opened Double cadd and all is fine