Register

DoubleCAD XT v5 has released

newbie!
Read 2471 times
* November 07, 2012, 03:47:10 AM
Hello guys.i am newbie at this forum..i was just wondering to search the beautiful stuff of computer knowledge after lot of struggle i find this superb forum which is very helpful for my computer and also give comfortable knowledge for me...

November 17, 2012, 03:02:20 PM
Welcome along dazo. Pretty good bunch here. Where are you in this part of the universe? I am down in the home of the All Blacks. New Zealand.

BETA man and proud Kiwi. aka Steve The Kiwi
Supreme writer of DesignCAD Tutorials
Toshiba L50 Laptop - It is OK.
Intel i5-337U @1.8GHz, 12 gig RAM, 64 Bit Win 10
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVidia GeForce GT 740M

* January 13, 2013, 06:41:41 AM
I'm new to the forum. Where do I go to start a new post? I have son question about using doublecad lite.
I see the reply at the bottom of an existing thread.

Thanks,
Jerry

Jerry

January 13, 2013, 09:23:08 AM
Hi Jerry, welcome along!

When the forum first opens, the main page shows a number of of headings IE General Announcements, Tips and Tricks, Need Help etc etc. If you for example click on Need Help, that topic will open a new forum page. Now, when that page is open, on the left of the page will be all the Need Help questions posted, on the right, how many times the post has been viewed and further to the right who was the last person to post. Directly above that, there are some headings: New topic, New Poll, Notify, Mark Read, Click on New Topic. There are also a number of options further down where we can attach files.

Hope that helps.

BETA man and proud Kiwi. aka Steve The Kiwi
Supreme writer of DesignCAD Tutorials
Toshiba L50 Laptop - It is OK.
Intel i5-337U @1.8GHz, 12 gig RAM, 64 Bit Win 10
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVidia GeForce GT 740M

* January 15, 2013, 02:07:16 PM
Thanks SteveMS,

I see it now.

Jerry