Register

DoubleCAD XT v5 has released

I am back..
Read 2448 times
September 19, 2012, 11:55:09 PM
I have come back, not that I have been away as such. I have spent my time since April this year working with a company down here sorting out CAD templates, teaching staff how to use SolidWorks better than they were, teaching them CAM software and teaching them how to use a CNC milling machine. I have also been involved with their workshop Kaizen and the review of designs and a host of other things engineering for them. Has it been interesting? Yes, very much so! I have spent many hours working for them; 40 and more hours per week and at times, I have gone home very mentally tired.

The problem with all this is that it has taken me away from the work I was doing for IMSI and the creation of tutorials and of course, my own work. I have also not been able to stick my neck in here as often as I would have liked.

Onwards and upwards huh?

I also now have LTE Pro 5 and WOW! Nice work!

BETA man and proud Kiwi. aka Steve The Kiwi
Supreme writer of DesignCAD Tutorials
Toshiba L50 Laptop - It is OK.
Intel i5-337U @1.8GHz, 12 gig RAM, 64 Bit Win 10
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVidia GeForce GT 740M

* September 20, 2012, 01:10:04 AM
Hi Steve
"I am back.."
Isn`t that what 'Arnie' said, oh no sorry it was "I`ll be back"! ;D

Good to hear you`ve been busy, we don`t want you slacking, no seriously - nice to see your input again mate!

* November 08, 2012, 08:58:40 AM
hahaha...spider i think you are doing work at this forum for the betterment of English language..but you are really doing well...welcome Steve for you came back...Steve can you tell me where you will go??

November 17, 2012, 03:00:31 PM
dazo, I'll go where ever the ticket you buy for me takes me.

I did recently get an email from Mindscape in Sydney where Bob was going to be a Friday or so back, but my passport had expired and the notice was a little short.

I have been bust though. I have been working on some tutorials for TC LTE and one is architectual. It has taken me ages to do but I am getting there.

BETA man and proud Kiwi. aka Steve The Kiwi
Supreme writer of DesignCAD Tutorials
Toshiba L50 Laptop - It is OK.
Intel i5-337U @1.8GHz, 12 gig RAM, 64 Bit Win 10
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVidia GeForce GT 740M