Register

DoubleCAD XT v5 has released

Michael_1138īs collection of potential bugs and glitches
Read 1919 times
* May 22, 2011, 10:35:35 AM
Hey guys,

since Iīve begun to work on a new project, I guess itīs time for another list of glitches and potential bugs.

10/05/22
1) Bool command: canīt be cancelled by hitting ESC; spacebar works, though

2) Any command: whereīs the "finish" option in the context menu? Do I really have to move my left hand all the way over to the return key, or can I finalize a selection within a function with a mouseclick?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:36:46 AM by Michael_1138 »

Working with DCad XT V3.1 build 37.0
TurboCad V17 Platinum

* June 08, 2011, 08:30:10 AM
3) Modify/Array/Fit linear : Once an object is selected, the first point of the vector that defines the array is the centerpoint of an object. I have to shift the objectīs center to be able to move an object from its outer corner down. The standard move command lets you pick the origin point first and then gives you the option to define the end point.

TurboCad V17 Platinum

* June 09, 2011, 02:18:21 PM
4) Textobjects only displayed as bounding boxes  ??? :

I canīt make out what the deal is with that?! On fresh start up and loading a drawing everything is fine, but once I edit a text object, next I know is I only see the bounding boxes. The same goes for hatching, btw. Once I change a hatching pattern or try to edit it, next I know itīs the "default" pattern that shows, only when I move the object the pattern I had chosen is visible for a brief moment, but then itīs gone.

SOLVED !!! At least I found a "workaround". The above only happens when in "Options/Drawing Setup/Display/Performance/ all "quick text/ - line styles/ -vector brushes" are ticked.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 02:22:17 PM by Michael_1138 »

TurboCad V17 Platinum