Register

DoubleCAD XT v5 has released

Insulation hatch
Read 4334 times
* April 20, 2011, 11:37:35 AM
Hi.
 I attached the script in VB 2010, which draws the insulation  hatch, between two points, pointed with the mouse, or entered manually. Points have to be specified in the axis symmetry of insulation. Please also specify the thickness insulation. Hatching takes several seconds (the end is when the field where you enter data Xp, Yp, Xp1, Yp1 are cleared). If you can not see hatch insulation afer you click " Draw", please refresh the drawing. You have to click somewhere in the drawing area and ie scrooll with mouse. To run the script  you must have installed on your computer Microsoft.NET Framwork. The script has not been tested on many errors. You have to unzip file.

* April 20, 2011, 01:33:08 PM
Hi Marek,

works good, thanks, a great start for drawing soft insulation !!!

Michael

Working with DCad XT V3.1 build 37.0
TurboCad V17 Platinum

* April 21, 2011, 12:01:48 AM
Hi Michael
As usual, there is no enough time. I tried a little fun again with VB and Ruby.And  I wrote in VB a simple script "insulation". I attached it because it might facilitate or accelerate the work to someone. I have some ideas what could be improved here, but I really do not know when I'll try something again. I would rather concentrate on Ruby, but  we wait for documentation of the DCAD team. Without it, treating it as a hobby and not having any experience in Ruby, it is hard to do something.

* April 21, 2011, 05:36:05 AM
Hey Marek,

fully understandable ;)

Hey, itīs free, so no complaints from my side ;)

I think itīs a feature that all architects are interested in.

Working with DCad XT V3.1 build 37.0
TurboCad V17 Platinum