Register

DoubleCAD XT v5 has released

online ordering
Read 2515 times
* November 25, 2010, 11:38:21 PM
Hi,
I was going through the process of ordering online the ver 3 pro (incl the corel technical draw and cd backup thing) and came to the confirmation page that stated the software was DoubleCAD XT Pro 2 Trial Activation, not pro3.
I naturally didnt proceed, and tried to email 'CustomerSupport@IMSIdesign.com' to ask and get confirmation about it and promptly got a bounce back of the email stating
The mail system

<CustomerSupport@IMSIdesign.com>: host barracuda.imsisoft.com[64.7.94.50]
said:
    554 Service unavailable; Client host [deleted] blocked by
    zen.spamhaus.org; http://www.spamhaus.org/query/(deleted)(in
    reply to end of DATA command)

I went through the process of spamhaus's recommendation switch authentication on and sent again only to get the same reply.

What do I do guys,?
 I only want to be a customer who wants to be sure they are buying the right product. I hope for your sake this hasn't stopped other potential customers.

cheers and thanks for what looks like a great product.
peter

* November 26, 2010, 09:42:46 AM
Thank you for alerting us on this and sorry for the trouble here... we're on skeleton crew because of the holiday... I've pinged some people to see what's going on... thx for your patience (and support)!

November 26, 2010, 10:53:46 AM
Hello,

Sorry for the order confusion.  It may just be a typo on the order page but if not, no worries.  Just let me know if you did not receive DoubleCAD XT Pro v3 with your order and I will send download info for Pro 3 right away.  We'll get the order page all sorted out on Monday.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 03:36:35 PM by Doug »

* November 26, 2010, 02:43:45 PM
Hi guys,
Thankyou for the feedback, much appreciated.

I will wait until Tuesday my time or later before I try again. The offer with the Corel Technical is a great value offer. I have time on my hands to learn new stuff at the moment so I have loaded myself up with Sketchup Pro, Kerkythea and soon this pair. That is a pretty powerful good value suite I reckon.   ;D  The brain will hurt though.

But I reckon that overeager spam engine needs it muzzle tightened a bit. At the moment if I want to contact for email support,  I probably can't. And I doubt I would be the only one.

Keep up the good work.
Peter
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 02:49:02 PM by biff »