Author Topic: Activation and serial numbers not working  (Read 4664 times)

emu

Activation and serial numbers not working
« on: January 27, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »
After downloading XT v2 (Vista) I have received the codes but none does work. Two other people have the same problem. Any suggestion ?

wmanning

• DoubleCAD Demi-God
Re: Activation and serial numbers not working
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 11:37:10 PM »
There should be four sets of numbers in the email, and all four need to be put into the activation window that asks for 4 sets of numbers.  The first two are for DoubleCAD XT and second two are for the XT Pro features, but all four sets of numbers must be entered:

SN
AC
SN
AC

They should be in the same order on the input screen as in the email.  Maybe also try copying and pasting the numbers -- if you type them in, you might use an O for the number 0... that could be an issue too.

Do you get any particular error message??
DoubleCAD XT Pro on XP Pro...

emu

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 12:43:42 AM »
Thank you for the quick reply. Have to apologize this problem has been created by us.
We have started the installation out of a file manager not designed for VISTA. The file manager has stopped DoubleCAd registering correctly.

BTW the error message Serial and activation codes are not correct........try again.

cheers
  Emu

jwisbell35

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 08:04:57 PM »
I am having the same problem with Windows 7 install. Tried copy and paste but no luck. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 08:07:17 PM by jwisbell35 »

wmanning

• DoubleCAD Demi-God
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 10:05:34 PM »
The exact same problem as in "invalid serial number" with all four having been placed?  Hmm, tested on Windows 7 too without problems.  Is this 32-b it or 64-bit?  Is it English version, or another version?  Is it getting past the screen that asks for the 4 numbers?  Do you have administrative rights, or can you select to run as administrator (by right clicking on the installer and selecting that option)?  What anti-virus are you running?  Is it possible to temporarily turn off the antivirus if that is getting in the way?  Sorry, I'm running through every step from the start to the end of the installation and thinking about anything that could cause it problems.  Let me know what's going on specifically for you.  Sorry about the inconvenience.

MM

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 03:53:11 AM »
Actualy I wanted to try if Doublecad XT v.2 may aleready run on linux with wine emulator, but I had the same problem - there were written that activation number of XT are not correct
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 03:55:43 AM by MM »

wmanning

• DoubleCAD Demi-God
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 08:51:10 AM »
Have youo made sure to enter all 4 numbers in the correct order -- maybe copy and paste to ensure there is no mistake?  That corrected their problem.  If not, could you maybe send a screen shot or tell us more?  I'm not sure about it running under wine, but at least it should install, and not have problems with the SN and AC code combinations.

baca

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 05:05:39 AM »
same problem in gnu/linux + wine. Installing with exactly the same codes does work in XP